Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Selfie Surreal

I like this one because it is unique,




I like this one because it is scary but interesting



 I like this one because it is clever.




I like this one because it is humorous


I like this one because the scale is interesting. 





TIPS:
1. Showcase a different emption other than happiness
2. Crop selectively 
3. Include people you love
4. Use a reflexive prop
5. Use good lighting 


This picture represents a lot about who I am. I'm happy most of the time; I tried to display this here. The photo is ironic, however, because it is in the woods, which is one of the only places I hate being... yet I am still smiling. Also, there are three of me. The grey "me" represents me when I have to carry something heavy, like a lot of stress for example (the "me receiving the ride is a metaphor for this). The "me" enjoying a piggy ride represent me when I am stress free and simply "riding" along in life. The little "me" in the sunlight represents me in my favorite activity: I am simply thinking and observing. Life seems to stop and I can just enjoy my mind. This "me" in the picture is small, however, because I rarely get to enjoy moments like that.

I used different lighting in each of the individual pictures incorporated and I also cropped them to fit the image. I used two tips

-levitation was used, as I am in sunlight, as well as scale because I had to scale myself down for it to look like I was receiving a "piggy-back" ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment