Monday, January 27, 2014

Midterm

Historical: To do this, I first used the lasso tool and eraser to crop my model so only the upper part of her body was visible. I used free transform to scale my model to Einstein. Then, the photo of Einstein was black and white, so I made my model black and white as well. Since the lighting of MY picture was slightly darker, I used the dodge tool to lighten up my model's hands and face. I also went back and re-erased some of the marks I missed.




Celebrity: First I cropped my model using the lasso and eraser tool so only her upper half was visible. I used free transform to scale my model to Gabby's size. Then, since my photograph was darker than Gabby's, I used the dodge tool to lighten up my model. I also rotated my model a little bit so she would look as if she was facing the same angle as Gabby. To finish it off, I put in a fake gold medal on my model.



Choice: First I cropped the picture, using the lasso and eraser, so only my model's upper body was showing. I used free transform to scale my model to the rest of the cast. Then I went to brightness contrast to make the HSM cast a bit darker. I used the blur tool so my model's fingers would blend in with the picture. Finally, I used the eraser to clean up any spots I may have missed erasing



No comments:

Post a Comment