Thursday, December 5, 2013

David Meanix

My top three painting of his:

I like this painting, as it is mysterious and open for interpretation. One might wonder why his face is ripped and why the object of the picture carries a blank expression.


I find this beautiful because of its uniqueness. I have never see artwork quite like it.

I enjoy this artwork simply because it is beautiful to look at.



I am a fan of David Meanix's work. He is original and his works are always open for interpretation. Meanix is the epitome of a creative individual.



Meanix's work is often base of fear. Here are my top 5 fears:

1. Aquaphobia- fear of drowning
2. Cancerophobia- fear of cancer
3. Mysophobia- fear of germs
4. Arsonphobia- fear of fires
5. Entomophobia- fear of insects


My own David Meanix poster:









No comments:

Post a Comment